Monday, September 20, 2010

Week Four

It is only Monday, but we are already working hard in EDTF class.  Today, I finished my WebQuest!  This is a big relief because I felt like it was such a big project to take on by myself.  I struggled both creatively and technologically to get everything working, but I am very proud of the finished product.  You can check it out at: http://www.student.lhup.edu/erandall/s-explore_lhu_webquest.htm
Today, I finished up my WebQuest.  I had to create a teachers page that would help guide them through the project.  It was much easier to create this page than the student page.  I think it helped that I actually understood what I was doing this time! I managed to only take about forty-five minuetes apposed to about three hours on the student page.  I think that that is proof in itself how much we're learning in this class.  You can check out the teacher page at http://www.student.lhup.edu/erandall/t-explore_lhu_webquest.htm
Also, this week in my Sport Media class we had our first press conference for our fantasy football teams.  My franchise is the San Diego Firebirds.  We worked hard on our logo so I figured I would post it here so you can look at it and our flyer!

No comments:

Post a Comment