Thursday, September 30, 2010

Week Five

This week in my technology class, we learned how to use Google Docs and create booklets on Microsoft Word.  Google Docs is free program that allows you to share your ideas with others and allow them to add input without creating the many copies of the same document.  Instead of emailing your friend or coworker, you can upload the word document, presentation, spread sheet or whatever it may be and work on it together.  I also made a booklet this week.  In it was information about my group organization Youth Sports Across America and autobiographies created by my group members.  The YSAA mission and goals were stated and we created a concept map.  For our autobiographies, we each included our name, hometown, major, activities, clubs, or sports we participate in at LHU, our sport philosophy, dream job, and a picture.



1 comment:

  1. Emma,

    I am so proud of you! Thanks for making my job fun. I enjoy all you have done in the course.

    With warmest regards,
    Dr. P. Hossain...

    ReplyDelete