Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Week 10

This week, I finished up both my individual and collaborative Photo Story.  After doing my individual first, I found it much easier to make the YSAA video.  After creating everything on Microsoft Power Point, I had to individually save every slide.  This took forever. I tried to save them all at once, but I ended up not being able to find them anywhere so I went back to saving each slide.  I am happy with the finished product though.  I never thought something like this would be so easy to make and look so good.  Here is my individual video.  If you would like to check out the YSAA video visit our collaborative blog at http://sportsforallandallforsport.blogspot.com/.



Also this week, I worked on data bases and spread sheets.  I was very intimidated before starting this project because I have never used Microsoft Excel.  I thought it was going to be a terrible experience trying to create all kinds of spread sheets and form letters.  Actually once I got the hang of it, I thought it was pretty easy.  The software pretty much does all the work by itself.  All you need to do is plug information into the cells.  I can see how this would be very helpful when working for an organization or a business.  You could spend forever typing out letters to each athlete and cutting and pasting their information.  If you would like to see all I have created on Excel, follow my link called "My Excel Experience" on my website at http://www.student.lhup.edu/erandall/.

No comments:

Post a Comment