Sunday, October 17, 2010

Week Eight

This week will be very busy for me.  On Wednesday, I will be flying out to Phoenix, Arizona to compete in my first wrestling tournament of the season.  This being said, I decided to start working on this week's EDTF homework.  Tonight, I spent a couple hours working on Microsoft Publisher to create my team organization's newsletter.  I love using the templates provided by publisher, but sometimes I wish there wasn't so many options and things to click on.  I am confused on how to create multiple pages of my newsletter without deleting everything I just worked on.  So far this is what I have created for my newsletter.  I am happy with what I created, I just wish I could figure out the page thing to finish it!


Have a great weekend wherever you are!  I can't wait for the heat of Arizona!

No comments:

Post a Comment